Nationwide Battery Assist (“NBA”) by Bateriku.com
NBA is a nationwide battery assist program offered to all car owners that has purchased batteries from any Battery Shops/Workshops/Merchants that have registered under the NBA program.
NBA is not a warranty program but we provide roadside assistance to get your vehicle back on the road.
Services under NBA
Our technicians will be deployed to jumpstart your car on-site using Bateriku.com’s Standard Operating Procedures.
2. Temporary battery replacement (“Floating”)
In the event that your car fails to start, we will offer floating battery to get you back on the road. The floating battery can be purchased at a minimum cost.
*Terms and conditions applied.
Should both attempt of jumpstart and temporary battery replacement fails, we will, through our nationwide ecosystem, provide Referral to Bateriku.com’s Trusted Roadside Assist Partners.
Terms & condition
- Bateriku.com acts as the sub-contractor for the Battery Shop/Workshop/Merchant.
- The assistance provided by Bateriku.com is intended to get your car back on the road, enabling you to drive to the place where your battery was purchased (Battery Shop/Workshop/Merchant).
- Upon contacting Bateriku.com, our Contact Centre will perform an online diagnostic of your vehicles condition.
- Based on the findings, we will then deploy our Battery Technician to your car location.
- A minimum of RM 30.00 charge shall be agreed upon deployment of our Battery Technician.
- Our Battery Technician will then perform vehicle inspection and diagnostic to find the root cause of your vehicle.
- If it is a battery problem, our Battery Technician will then perform jump-start procedures using Bateriku.com’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- If the jump-start procedure is unsuccessful, we will then recommend you to purchase a temporary battery replacement (“floating”) for you to get back on the road.
- Once your vehicle issue is rectified, the floating battery purchased from Bateriku.com can be resold back to any of Bateriku.com’s nationwide outlet.
- 10. Floating batteries are sold separately with a price range between RM75 – RM160 depending on availability and your vehicle’s battery type and size.
- 11. If it is not a battery problem, (ie: alternator) we will then advise and connect you to Bateriku.com’s Trusted Roadside Assist Partners.
- 13. Any battery warranty claim should be made directly to the battery’s origin place of purchase. (Battery Shop/Workshop/Merchant).
- 14. Battery replacement due to manufacturing defect will still fall under the (Battery Shop/Workshop/Merchant), where the battery was purchased.
- 15. Additional fees may apply for any additional services required.
- 16. Bateriku.com reserves the right to change the price, terms and conditions applied for the NBA Program.