Bateriku.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Bateriku.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st. February 2014
What We Collect?
- name and identification information
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What you can't do?
- Riders can only operate within the designated area location and as specified by Bateriku.com
- Riders are only allowed to send and make installations to BATERIKU.com customers and any changes to the battery brand are subject to the discretion of Bateriku.com.
- Riders are required to take battery stock at each branch or according to the distribution system nearest to branch after receiving task notification through the application "Rider Apps" As stated where the battery collection.
- Battery stock will not be given or allowed for riders to keep unless permission is obtained from bateriku.com.
- During the term of the agreement, riders is strictly PROHIBITED from selling batteries other than those supplied by bateriku.com.
- Riders can only sell products to the customer at a predetermined price
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.