SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Delivery service is free of any charges for each battery purchase within our coverage area.
2. Check, inspection and troubleshooting of battery, alternator and starter is provided for free after installation of new battery has been done.
3. Non-battery issue will be subject to no charges incurred unless otherwise the customer vehicle engine can be started due to their own negligence i.e. Gear is not at Parking or Neutral position, no fuel in system and will be charge for RM50.00.
4. Free inspection request for battery, alternator and starter will only be applicable for schedule booking upon availability of our mobile technician.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Warranty period for Amaron battery for petrol vehicles 30,000 km or 18 months, and for diesel and/or commercial vehicle 30,000 km or 12 months (whichever comes first). Non-Amaron battery for petrol vehicles 25,000 km and 12 months, for diesel and/or commercial vehicle 20,000 km or 6 months (whichever comes first).
2. Customer Request for warranty assistance, first visit will provide free jump-start charging support, if no visible voltage and CCA increase, floating battery will be temporarily provided. Customer battery will be taken for further diagnose.
3. Warranty service will be provided at best effort basis on the same day or the subsequent day within our operation hours and our coverage area.
4. For vehicle that is being left more than 14 days without the engine is being started for the alternator to charge the battery, jumpstart requested will be charged for RM50.00
5. RM50.00 will be charged for the delivery of good recharged battery to the customer.
6. Alternatively, customer can self-collect the good recharged battery from bateriku.com at no cost.
7. Once notified, customer is required to collect the good recharged battery within 7 days.
8. Uncollected customer's good recharged battery will be disposed after one month of the notification’s date
9. Any request for warranty support which has been non-battery issue confirmed i.e. alternator low charging, alternator faulty, starter faulty, wiring problem will be charged for RM50.00 for assistance.
10. Genuine warranty claim is only applicable for battery defect and not-applicable for customer's negligence or vehicle problem i.e. alternator, starter, wiring, etc.
11. For walk-in products offered, it will be subjected to specific walk-in warranty only. For request on on-site warranty support RM50.00 is chargeable for each visit.
12. Any vehicle system re-setting cost (if required) will be borne by the customer.
13. Any uncertified modification by vehicle manufacturers may subject to warranty invalidation.